don't postpone joy

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

YOu say you want a revolution....

I watched this DVD on John and Yoko's bed peace demonstration.
Where are people like that, now? I'm right here, but I highly doubt people would tune in on their radios, worldwide, to listen to me. not only that, I don't play guitar.
Stay in bed for peace?
Someone capped Lennon, and Cindy Sheehan became quite the fanatic, didn't she?
how can you fight for peace?
Barack HillaryMITT(!?) the Huckabees ---all that money just to be in on the vote
Bhutto
Lewisville has an ordinance banning erection of windmills (heehee I said erection)
what a bunch of dolts! some city council guy actually said that they do not want to be on the cutting edge of this renewable power thing. DOH! (smacks side of head)
integrity is not a moral issue. It's doing what you say you're going to do, when you said you'd do it, the way it was meant to be done.

I"ve been commenting on blogs here and there, and realized that if anyone should happen to link back here, they're gonna read stuff that really isn't about me anymore.
Still into the trees
PEACE as a possibility
gotta get the cash to travel, plant, and speak out

2 Comments:

At 11 January, 2008 20:27, Blogger hockeyman said...

ya know I just happened here today ..I have always wondered what happened to you...did you go to save the world this summer.. have you been saved by some one...

its a mystery..

John lennon versus Britney Spears

our increasingly decadent world you make a good point..where are these people who can say something that speaks to people

 
At 13 January, 2008 12:03, Blogger daisyduke said...

I went to Honduras this summer, yes...not saved by anyone, yet (including myself)
I think I am one of those people who will say something and the whole world will listen...my intent, however, is to have them act

 

Post a Comment

<< Home